The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
WordPress Starter Guide Tutorial On How To Create A Website Using WordPress. Great Guide For Beginners.
This is the only wordpress starter guide you will ever need. Learning new things can be frustrating and cause you to waste valuable time. Cut to the chase and get the knowledge you will ever need.Get yourself this easy WordPress Starter Guide.
Originally wordpress was designed for news-oriented sites. Due to its ease of use and flexibility, people are using it to create all kinds of websites.It used to drive me nuts trying to figure things out. Now with this WordPress starter guide, you can be up and running in a matter of hours.
The problem is, most WordPress sites aren’t really “news sites”. The average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function and static pages.This WordPress Starter Guide shows you exactly what to do!
Here Are Some Facts You Should Know
- Not every WordPress site should be organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts. WordPress is not just for blogs.
- Visitors get lost in a sea of dated posts because they fail to make an effective use of static landing pages.
- Traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress because they assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
- Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WordPress starter guide is not only the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress, but it will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality. Your visitors will have their content presented in a more logical way.
If you feel intimidated, don’t! Please trust me when I say that this will be the only WordPress Starter Guide you will ever need!
This word press starters guide has helped me tremendously. I learned a lot from this wordpress starters guide. I went from styling hair full time for many years, to be able to write my own blog posts. There was definitely a learning curve at the beginning. But if you stick with it, you will learn all you have to learn to have a successful website. What have you got to lose, but to learn how to set up your own website using this word press starters guide.
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog (header, stylesheet, etc.)
– An entire chapter dedicated to a layout that will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate. You can using static pages and potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
More Information In This Guide
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
– FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated, so I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
Who is the WordPress Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics
Your Online Specialist,